Award Winning and Published Newborn Photographer
Located in Western Massachusetts
Specialize in Pregnancy, Newborn, Child and Family Portraiture
I love capturing the glow of expecting moms, pureness of newborns, innocence of a child and the amazing bond that families have among each other. You can rest assure that your newborn is safe with me as I am also a labor and delivery nurse. I have handled hundreds of newborns. I know how to read their cues and calm them as well as provide you with beautifully posed, timeless images.
I'm a mom of 5. There is never a dull moment at my house. I don’t know what I would do without coffee, I really love coffee. Although I rarely drink a cup without heating it up 2 or 5 times before I just pour it on ice. I really enjoy the outdoors, I can't get enough of it and love incorporating nature into my photography. When I'm not working you will often find me walking and exploring with my kids. There is something about fresh air and sunshine that is just so energizing. I have to be creative!!! That's why photography is so perfect for me. I get to capture what's most import to you in your life, and turn them into art for you to keep forever.
Thank you for looking at my website!!
Random facts about Angela Roberts....
- camera: Canon 5D Mark III & Canon 5D Mark IV
- go-to lens: Canon 35mm 1.4L II
- other lenses: Canon 50mm f/1.2L, Canon 135mm f/2L, Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 G2
- Studio or natural light? Both
- Started learning my camera in 2013 after my daughter was born. I started my business in 2015 with a passion for pregnancy and newborn photography.
- favorite quote: "Know that wherever you are in your life right now is temporary, and exactly where you are supposed to be" - Hal Elrod
Let's tell your story!